We hope that by providing this information, you can make a clear decision to continue your plan of care with us during this time. The following protocols will now be in place:
- Patient screening: All patients will be screened upon arrival of their appointment time to make sure they are not exhibiting symptoms. If a patient is presenting with COVID-19 symptoms, they will be advised to return home and contact their physician.
- Staff screening: All employees will be screened for COVID-19 daily. Those presenting any level of symptoms will return home and follow up with their physician before returning to work.
- Health hygiene protocols: Ongoing reinforcement to all staff regarding hand washing and other preventative measures for equipment and supplies are in place and being reinforced.
- Masking: In an effort to keep our patients and staff safe, anyone entering our clinic is required to wear a mask. If you have a medical condition or other restriction which prevents you from wearing a mask, please speak with our clinic manager. Your inability to wear a mask may limit our ability to accommodate you.
That said, if you do not feel comfortable coming to our clinic for care during this time, we will gladly reschedule your appointment for a later date.
For patients coming to our clinic for care, we ask that you please limit the number of people who accompany you to your appointments, unless they are necessary for transportation or assistance. If for any reason you are not feeling well, please contact the clinic and we will be happy to reschedule your appointment.
To help prevent the virus:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean/disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Thank you for helping us ensure the safety of our patients and employees, as well as families of both.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at: email@example.com
All In Physical Therapy is deeply committed working with our community partners and other local providers in the care and safety of all people during these unprecedented times.