After you have scheduled your first Appointment/Evaluation, download the clinic's registration package (below):
Patient Registration (English) | Informacion del Paciente (Español)
Please print this packet, fill out and sign the forms, and bring them along with you to your first appointment to ensure a shorter wait time.
Your first visit to our clinic:
Please come at our offices 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
When you arrive, please provide the receptionist the following patient information:
- Your insurance card(s) and driver's license or photo ID.
- The completed Registration packet. Total 6 pages (counting on this cover letter).
- Referral from the Doctor.
- Please be aware that if you insurance requires prior authorization for either the Evaluation date or any follow up visits we would inform you prior to the first visit/Evaluation date.
- Please know that some insurance companies may require us to contact your primary physician and verify that an authorization that has been given to receive Physical Therapy.
- The authorization process could take some time as short as 48 hours but also as long as 14 business days depending on the insurance. We will contact you when we receive the authorization, and we appreciate your patience and understanding as this process could be long depending on your insurance.